cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calendar popup window

knighttommy
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have searched the forums to try to find an answer to my question with no luck.

In our application, the reps need to be able to use the date popup window to specify a date range. We need the ability to choose a date range for last year and this year. We are using a model node for our data. When we select the date pop up the window only shows 3 weeks of dates. We can scroll forward and backward by months, but the buttons are not visible. We found this by accident. Is there a way to control the size, functionality and visibility of the calendar pop up window?

Thanks…..Tommy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188556
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tommy,

U should be using date picker rather than a date navigator.

Just bind an input field to an attribute of type date.

In run time it will have date picker pop up window...

Do let us know if u need more clarity

Regards

BP

Award points if found usefull

knighttommy
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response.

The fields we are using are of type date.

I also tested the change in a test project. I created a value attribute of type date. I created an input field on my view and use bound the field to the date attribue (I hope I said that right. I am fairly new to web dynpro). When I executed the test view, I got the same result. The arrows are not present and the 4th week is half cut off.

Another developer has also been researching the issue. He believes there may be a bug with the java version we are using. Is this possible? We are using Java 1.4.2 and the Web Dynpro version is 7.0.09

Thanks....Tommy