cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit block in sales order for Advance customers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a scenario where credit block should happen if there is no advance from the customers.

I have configured all the steps like

1.Assign credit control area to company code

2. in OVA8 -automatic credit control area with combination of Credit control area/Risk category /credit group

3.Assign the credit groups to the sales document types.

4.Maintain the Subtotal 'A' in the pricing procedure against which value the sytem should check the credit limit.

Payment terms i have maintained as immediate payment  0001 which is standard.

For the customer in FD32 i maintained credit limit =1 and  since no advance is made special liability field in FD32 is also zero.

when i am making the sales order credit block is not happening.

Please help me if am missing some thing.

Regards,

Gopan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Aadithyan,

What i under stood is your configuration is perfect almost all. The system can do the sales order with respect to the Advance if you activated the simple credit check with error message the very common credit check. While in this make sure the following points and revert me.

1. Make sure u have selected the right credit check in the sales order (OVAK). Here you need to select the Option B

2. Did you flagged the credit check for the Item Category

3. Have to assigned the customer in to the credit area

4.As its working if you billed then your setting is correct as you have chosen the Automatic credit check. So please go and change as i mentioned.

Please close the thread if its resolved your issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aswin,

In OVAK i maintained simple credit check. it working fine.

thank you all for your inputs.

Regards,

Gopan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If You don't mind ,Please read this Document as Step by Step Configuration.

May this Document will clear your mistakes ,where you did.

Please let me know if you have any issues.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-28086

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naren,

Thanks for your reply. i have made the same configurations as mentioned in the document. Credit check is happening for all the scenarios. The problem is only with the Advance customers.

Example . I am creating 1 st sales order for a new customer. since he has not payed any advance sales order should block. if he has paid any advance there should not be block.

ie  value in special liability field + receivables in FD32 is greater than sale order value there should not be block. if sales order value is greater than special liability field + receivables field then order should block.

Regards,

Gopan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Adithya,

Greetings,

Why your are mixing special liabilities with receivables receivables will come undercredit exposure

EX: credit limit of the customer is INR 10,000 , sales receivable are INR.6000 means INR.4000 credit remains for this customer+ if there is any advance which is maintained as special liabilities then it will also considered INR.2000,  4000+2000 = INR.6000

now the customer can purchase goods upto INR 6000

Best Regards,

MH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad,

Thanks for replying.

I have created a new customer with credit limit as 0.The customer should pay advance for the order in order to process sales order. If the customer has not paid any advance there should be a credit block for the Sales order.

Here customer credit limit is 0.

Sales receivables is 0.

special liabilities also 0. (if no advance paid ,order should block)

if advance paid there should not be block .(if advance is greater than or equal to order value)

Please help me how do i configure this.

Regards,

Gopan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Adithyan,

Please check the below steps:

1. As you mentioned above you activated automatic credit control system OVA8

2. Make sure that the credit master sheet should be exist FD32

3. To test the Advance payment you have to maintained amount in F-29

4. You can see the advance payment in FD33 in special liabilities

5. now you can test for advance payment without maintaining the credit limit for this customer.

test it then revert back

Reagards,

MH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad,

i tested the scenarios below are the following observation's.

1. I created a sales order for a customer 1 by making the advance payment in F-29. sales order is saved. this is fine. In FD33 all the values are updated.

2. Now i create a sales order for customer 2 without advance payment.sales order is saved.(which should not happen) i completed till billing.

3. Now again i create a sales order for customer 2 . it is blocking because i have maintained credit limit as 0 and already billing is made. ie payment is already due.

4. i create a sales order for customer 3 without advance. the customer has credit limit zero. the order is not blocking. which should happen in my scenario.

this is my issue system is checking credit only if the customer has open billing items.

please help

Regards,

Gopan