cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrated ITS / Tradeshow design and SAP Menus

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are currently tryng to run webgui service on integrated ITS - WAS 7.0 kernel 90, and have recently applied support package SAPKB7010. My understanding is that the webgui service can now only run in tradeshow design. My issue with this design is primarily the rendering of the SAP system menu/ application toolbars. We currently support end users that run SAP transactions in the SAP GUI and the same transactions in ITS. Running tradeshow design in the SAPGUI still renders the Menu/Application toolbars with the familiar standard SAP icons for Enter (green check), Cancel (red X), Save (disc), etc. The ITS version does not. All we are presented with are Buttons with Text for "Save", "Back", etc. We are not even given a button for Enter (green check), although pressing enter performs the desired function.

This presents a fairly significant training issue for us as well as a documentation nightmare. We must provide training material now that must differ depending on whether our end user is utilizing the SAP GUI versus the ITS webgui service.

Are we missing some type of configuration that would allow our application/system tool bars to render with the standard SAP icons?

Thanks,

Pam Crissman

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pam,

Unfortunately the "classic" design or EnjoySAP design is no longer available with the Integrated ITS, as documented in note 709038.

Edgar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response. I was already aware of the limitation to use tradeshow design. I guess I was still hoping to be able to see icons on the application toolbar buttons than just text.

Thanks,

Pam Crissman