cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery document is shown in Document Flow as "Archive"....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Support,

I have an issue wherein the delivery document is shown in the document flow as "Archive" but when searched using ALO1, the delivery document can not be found.

Please advise what could be the cause of this.

Hoping for your help.

Thanks and regards,

Cynthia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Support,

How can I unarchive documents that is in Archive so I will be able to display in standard transaction like VA03 or VL03N?

Hoping for your help.

Thanks,

Cynthia

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use transaction code SARI to view the archived document. Check the link for further guidance http://help.sap.com/saphelp_dimp50/helpdata/en/95/6d6270dba111d2b1fa0000e8a5b9a5/content.htm

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again Raju,

I tried to use Transaction VL22 and input the delivery document.  I can only see the Changes made to the Delivery Document but I can not open it to display just like when using transaction VL02N or VL03t. Was it because the document was deleted? When a sales document is deleted, is there still a way to open the document in the SAP Production System? How will I be able to trace the Sales Order Document No. related to this Delivery document?

Hoping to hear from you.

Thanks and regards,

Cynthia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cynthia,

In your question, you have mentioned that you are seeing this document as Archived in document flow.  From which document were you able to se the document flow ?

In you case, Delivery document has been deleted, not archived.  Once the delivery document is deleted, it will not have any link with preceeding document.

I will remove the entries from all the tables including VBFA.  Hence you cannot find the link to other documents.

If you are able tyo see this delivery document in the document flow of any other document, from that document, we can search for the relevant sales order.

Hope this clrifies your doubt.

Regards

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

I saw the Delivery document with status "Archive" in the document flow of the Cancelled Invoice No. (Cancellation Invoice) that the user gave me.  But when I  I opened theDelivery document I gor a message that ithe document no longer exist or has been archived. In the document flow of the Cancelled Invoice No. the Sales order numbe is not shown.  Is there still a way to see the Sales Order No. somewhere referencing only to the cancellation invoice?  

Please advise.

Thanks and regards,

Cynthia

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you seen/read at least one time what Shiva Ram sir Provided Link.

Please read and do what it had.

If you have any doubts please let me know.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cynthia,

It means, the Invoice is cancelled and delivery document has been deleted. Because of some wrong update, some time, it will show the delivery status as Archived.

Cancelled Invoice document flow will show the original invoice number.

With the original invoice number, try to get the order number from VBFA table.

It may be difficult to get this info, but this is the last option.

Regards

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cynthia,

It means, the Invoice is cancelled and delivery document has been deleted. Because of some wrong update, some time, it will show the delivery status as Archived.

Cancelled Invoice document flow will show the original invoice number.

With the original invoice number, try to get the order number from VBFA table.

It may be difficult to get this info, but this is the last option.

Regards

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the instruction, however, I could not find the Sales Order in the VBFA table referencing to the Invoice, instead, I was able to get the preceding invoice no. (original invoice)  when i only entered the follow-on document (the cancelled invoice) in the field which is the only available information i have. When I got the original invice no., I  tried table  VBRP and entered the original invoice no. There I found the  Sales Order No.  It was really difficult to look for the sales order no. because in the documnet flow of the cancelled invoice, the original invoice is also not shown.

Thank you so much for your help.

Regards,

Cynthia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cynthia,

Good to know that your problem is solved.

Regards

Raju

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can see your Archive Data relevant to Deliveries in /NVLAL in Archiving Object  RV_LIKP.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cynthia,

Please goto VL22 Transaction and see the complete history of the delivery.

Hope this will resolve your issue.

Regards

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

I was able to see the Delivery document but I still wanted to trace the Sales Order Document related to this Delivery Document.

How can I be able to see the affected Sales Order?  I can no longer open the Delivery Document in Production system since it is Archive so I  am not able to trace the Document Flow of this Delivery Document.