cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDM - IDoc CREMAS in error without any message - No T100 message exists

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I have two backend systems (release 4.7) where, only sometimes and not always, some of the CREMAS IDoc (for vendors creation from MDM) terminates with error (status "51"), but with the message: "No T100 message exist", as shown in the picture.

Even if I open the message and I display details, I can't see any message or further details.

The strange fact is that if I reprocess the same IDoc by transaction WE19 (both in background and in foreground) or if I send again the same vendor from MDM (without changing any data), the IDoc terminates correctly.

Some days I experience this problem more than other days. There are no dumps.

Did somebody among you experience the same issue? How did you solve it?

How can I better analyze this issue?

Thank you for your suggestions, and best regards.

Patrizia Sala

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

do you have any suggestion about this issue?

Thank you and best regards.

Patrizia Sala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patrizia,

Issue could be that when Idoc is being posted, Vendor account might be locked in some other transaction and if you are sending multiple vendor records having same Bank Key, then that Bank Key might be locked by first vendor and second vendor is also trying to access the same and ehcne failing due to unavailability.

So when you reprocess it or syndicate again from MDM, it gets processed easily because object is not locked then.

This could be the reason for that and messages might not have been configured for this and hence it is not showing any error message.

This is just to give an idea regarding the error.

You can debug the idoc and check as to why it is failing and then write error message accordingly and also try to avoid failure by employing some changes suitable for your case.

Thank you.