cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rounding Down

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I'm dealing with DIFF condition type and This is the requirement that I'm trying to fulfill :

Total value before DIFF : 100,749 ; 203,728

Total value after DIFF :     100,700 ; 203,700

Total value before DIFF : 10,750

Total value after DIFF : 10,750

Total value before DIFF : 100,799 ; 203,778

Total value after DIFF :     100,750 ; 203,750

I have chosen rounding unit "50" (OB90) and changed the rounding rule to "B" (rounding down) in the condition type DIFF

My requirement wasn't filled.

Please help.

Regards;

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's solved. A routine was been devolloped in VOFM to fill the requirement.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please post the expected values also.

I couldn't understand the issue in those figures. As required, the values are getting rounded down to fifty.

Regards,

Ravi Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi Sankar
The expected values like I have mentioned it are the total after DIFF
I will explain more.
If I have a total 100,749 .I want it to rounded  100,700..Etc

I have tried to set the unit to be rounded as 50 and It doesn't work.

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the Rounding Rule maintained in the Condition Type configuration for DIFF? Maintain 'Rounding Down' and check the impact. Though rounding happens only for the last digit...eg: 100,749 value is getting rounded (due to default Commercial Rounding) to 100,750. If the value is rounded down by the condition type DIFF...then it becomes 100,740 and then due to OB90 settings it may become 100,700. This is just a wild guess. Please check and post the result.

Thanks,

Ravi Sankar 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply but as I mentioned it , the rounding rule is already maintained as B 'rounding down' and in OB90 , the unit is 50.

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also, in V/06...for the condition type DIFF...please maintain the rounding for the condition type. The option for Rounding will be in the first 5-8 fields.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's already done as 'B'...the rounding rule is maintained in V/06 for the condition type DIFF.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you have to add this logic into a routine from VOFM or try with the following sale order exit USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMK in the program MV45AFZZ if you want the system to behave in sale order,  else try with USEREXIT_CHANGE_PRICING_RULE (module pool SAPMV61A, program MV61AFZA)  to fetch the desired value in billing.

You can also have a look at the following note:-

• Note 80183 - Rounding

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi G Lakshmipathi
There is no way to do it with OB90?

If It is not possible I will try with  the user exit you gave me.

Thanks;

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If I have a total 100,749 .I want it to rounded  100,750

Have you gone through the note I referred ?  It explains in detail how rounding will work.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm sorry for my previous wrong post.
I have read the note .Right now I can only round to the nearest 50
If I have for example 100,749 I don't want it to become 100,750 but my requirement is 100,700.

If I have for example 100,799 I don't want it to become 100,800 but my requirement is 100,750.

I want always the total be rounded DOWN
The problem is that even if I change the Rounding rule to "B"  (round down) in the Rounding off condition (DIFF) . It doesn't work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi G Lakshmipathi
I need your help please..it's very urgent
Thanks in advance