cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flow tripartite SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

My client is asking me an evolution and I need your help, please!!

My client has two sites one in France and the other at US (same client bur different entities in France and US)

It is a flow "tripartite" my client in France creates a sales order for one of its regular customers of a product manufactured by client at US. My client at US will deliver directly the final customer and the invoice will be received by my client at France

In the process a purchase order is automatically generated to validate the sales order. This purchase order is manually updated with the lot (received by U.S. mail), and then made ​​a good reception MB01.

When there are several lots, the user returns many ​​times the purchase order to update the batch (batch and lot areas are filled automatically) and then make a good reception.

It seems to the users a little heavy, and we look at how to improve the flow.

I would like to know if it is possible to create in a purchase order a batch split and also receive those different lots at the same time considering that the item of the purchase order is linked to an item of a sales order.

Help!! please!!

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If my understanding is right, already there is some process where you feel the users' pain area is updation of PO at a regular interval and you want to automate the process.  If my understanding is correct, you can develop a recording via LSMW or BDC to mass update.

It seems, the process is similar to Intercompany Billing and I am not sure, whether your client follows this or a different one.

G. Lakshmipathi