cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO Planner Homepage?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts-

Recently completed a sandbox upgrade from SCM 5.10--->7.02 and still evaluating new and improved functionality.  One key area has been the APO planner homepage (SCM_APO_HOME_PAGE business function w/ EHP2).  I'm looking for additional material and insight on form and function, including requirements with NWBC.  That will be new to us as well, as we are strictly a SAP GUI 720 shop for APO users.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I was able to make it work on SCM 703. Attached you will find a file with a list of the services I activated in SICF.

Have fun and best regards,

Werner

former_member182757
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Werner

i have problem with the planner homepage, whereby the alert overview doesn't show anything although the alert worklist and the query as been set up. am I missing something? i have read all SAP help around this area but not much of help.

Thanks and appreciate your help.

former_member197994
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Matt,

There are really few stuffs. Maybe you can search note with components SCM-APO-PHP* - the notes are also not so many.

Best regards,

Tiemin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Seems like a significant improvement to usability- I'm surprised to find so little instruction, except for a few sentences in SCM 702 release notes. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matt,

Looks like we are in the same boat. I am also evaluating new functionality in EHP2 for SCM 70. As long as planner's home page is concerned, I am using SAP help for how to use it and configure it but not much help.

I am facing mainly performance issues like.

1. Need to refresh page every time I click anywhere

2. Create note not working.

3. few more minor things.

I am using NWBC 4.0.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_SCM700_ehp02/helpdata/en/97/8eb46b74424edd86a6eada2475ead0/frameset.htm

above sap help link has all info how to use but not configuration side.

Regards,

Harshil Desai