cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LDAP Integration with GRC PC 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Folks

Please let me know if there is any SAP note for LDAP integration with GRC PC 10.We are only implementing GRC PC 10 for our client and for that we need to integrate LDAP with PC 10 as a user source.I know we have one SAP note for AC 10 but there is nothing for PC10.While following the AC 10 SAP note ,we have already created the connector and created LDAP server in the system and our connection is working but my issue is with SAP field mapping with LDAP field attributes.For Ac 10 if we follow the path - SPRO->Governance,Rish and Compliance->Access Control->Maintain Mapping For Action and Connector Groups, we can do field mapping but this is only for AC.We do not have any option for PC field mapping.My question is, if we use AC field mapping for our PC10 integration for LDAP,going to work or we have to map SAP fields somewhere else in the system with LDAP field attributes.We want to extract real time data from the LDAP server for our PC 10 solution.Please give your suggestions if anyone has achieved this for PC 10.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

saksham
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Kindly check the SAP notes-

1683228-LDAP Integration for Policy Management

1716206-Timeout When Connect to LDAP Server

1749711-Allow Customizing when Searching Distribution List

1753507-Show Customized Attribute for Policy Distribution List

Best Regards,

Saksham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Saksham

Thanks a lot.This is really very helpful.We are on Sp level 8 for GRC and i think we should upgrade to SP 9 as most of the corrections are from SP9.

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

saksham
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

This is certaianly a good idea to be on the latest support pack as SP9 includes a lot of fixes and also do perform the manual steps of notes 1683228 ,1749711 and 1753507 besides implementation of the correction instructions.

Best Regards,

Saksham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Saksham

Yes you are right.When we started implementing SAP GRC PC 10 ,Sp 9 was pretty new and for the safe side we decided to go with SP8 but now we think we should go ahead and upgrade to SP9.Thanks for your valuable comments Saksham.

Thanks

former_member205878
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Just to add on , there are two issues of PC- LDAP that are resolved and will be provided with SP10.

So after upgrading to SP09 , implement the SAP notes -

1753507 - Show Customized Attribute for Policy Distribution List

1749711 - Allow Customizing when Searching Distribution List

Regards,

Silky Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Silky

Thanks for letting me know about these SAP notes from SP10.We are already upgrading to SP9 now.I am still not sure about the two points mentioned in my question-

1- How we map the fields in GRC PC 10 with LDAP field attributes like we have  option in AC(SPRO->Governance,Risk and Compliance->Access Control->Maintain Mapping For Action and Connector Groups) to map ac fields with LDAP attributes.

2- What kind of access the the LDAP user needs to extract the values from LDAP server.Right now we have one generic id created to access the LDAP server in LDAP server and we have configured our connector.Everything works fine as we can connect to the LDAP server from transaction LDAP and our connector shows green option but as soon as we come out of transaction,connection to LDAP server disconnects.Do we need admin access for LDAP user in LDAP server?

Thanks