cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Procurement with Extended Classic

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I was going thru. some of the threads about the Service Procurement with Extended Classic.

Conclusion is "Service Hierarchy is not supported via SRM SUS", but if we have simple Services without any Hierarchy !

I would like to use this with 1 Outline & several service at 1st level itself. No detailed Hierarchy.

Kindly share your experiences.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes. Service Hierarchies are possible from SAM 7.01 in Contracts & moreover in SC from SRM 7.02.

It's possible to use single item services with SUS as well. It works just fine. I have tried the same in MM-SUS scenario & able to perform whole cycle successfully.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

We have implemented Service item creation without Service hierarchy just plain Item type as Service instead of Material in Classic Implementation.

The only thing client wanted to have is service entry sheet for consultants and time frame for consultant which get activated when you select Service Item type in SRM SC.

How ever you should be aware of ECC feature with SRM version upto SRM 7.0 EHP1 that multiple service items get bundled into one line item. Please refer to Tridip's Blog for details.

http://scn.sap.com/community/srm/blog/2012/08/29/adding-power-to-the-procurement-of-services-using-s...

Hope this helps.

Thank you

Ritesh