cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No delivery of partial quantities if item is not fully confirmed.

shaktiprasad_dash
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My orders are getting delivered with partial quantities while our customers need complete delivery & system is giving warning during delivery creation. Now I want to prevent creating Deliveries if customer master is maintained with complete delivery.

Regards,

Shaktiprasad Dash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please tick on complete delivery tag in sales order at header level sales screen..

shaktiprasad_dash
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We do not want user should do any thing manual in sales order. We need something in configuration to prevent partially confirmed orders into delivery instead of warning message.

Thanks & Regards,

Shaktiprasad Dash

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I guess a similar question was answered sometime back in forum.

You will have to go for a enhancement & apply a Uset Exit in Sales Order or Delivery Document. If you apply a User exit in Sales Order then it will insert a Delivery Block in items that are not fully confirmed. If you apply a User Exit in Delivery then it will not allow to create Delivery for Line items that arwe fully confirmed.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

shaktiprasad_dash
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh,

My requirement no has changed a bit that if we check Complete delivery at sales order header levell shipping tab then system should not deliver partiall quantities irrespective of customer shipping requirements.

But system is allowing partial deliveries still after checking the complete delivery required at shipping tab of sales order header.

Thanks & Regards,

Shaktiprasad Dash

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Now I want to prevent creating Deliveries if customer master is maintained with complete delivery ?

There are two places where you can enter this indicator:

• Customer master record
This indicator belongs to the shipping data for a customer within a sales area. You enter an X in the Complete Delivery field on the shipping screen of the customer master record. The indicator is copied into the order header.
  • Order header

You can also enter the indicator X in the Delivery field on the business data screen of the order header.

While you maintain Complete Delivery Indicator in Customer Matser,You can "Control Complete Delivery" with the help of  "Delivery Field" in Sales Order when you Process it.

If you have any doubts please let me know.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear narendra as u mentioned is right but that gives warning message in delivery as the requirement is to get error as per his thread

raj