cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VPRS Calculation in billing documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,  I have a question regarding VPRS calculation. I have a sales order with VPRS = 10, the PMM of the material change for 5 and the goods issue of the delivery is 5 as the PMM. When I'm doing the billing document VPRS is equal to sales order value, however should be equal to the goods issue since the PMM is different.

I have control copy of delivery to billing document type with D.

In the analysis of VPRS condition I have condition control (KSTEU) set with D and not with H (H - means that the cost was taken from the goods issue).

In another client I have the same configuration and I get VPRS with goods issue value.

Could you please tell me which determines this difference and how can I have billing document with VPRS equal to goods issue?

Many thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

how can I have billing document with VPRS equal to goods issue?

Similar question was answered many times in the forum, so please search the forum before posting.

To answer your questions, the condition category of the condition type needs to be set as G- Cost.

For details, refer OSS Note 547570 - FAQ: VPRS in pricing and Note 372772 - How is the cost determined?

Regards,

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Raquel,

the PMM of the material change for 5 and the goods issue of the delivery is 5 as the PMM. 

What is PMM?