cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application(ND) status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Recruiter has rejected the candidate for a requisition. But the Rejected Candidate is able to see the application status for the same requisition  as "In Process" in Cockpit in "My Applications".

When the application status will show as "Rejected" for a candidate.

Thanks and Regards,

Harish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Harish,

Both candidacy and application are in status 'rejected'? Have you tried to refresh the application list on the candidate page?

Regards

Nicole

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicole,

I have checked candidate details, the Candidacy is in Rejected status but the application status in "My Applications" and in the table "HRP5132" still showing "In process" status.

Thanks and Regards,

Harish P V

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Harish,

Have you tried the refresh link under the "my applications" table? What status do you get when you execute function module HRRCF_MDL_JOBS_APPL_RETRIEVE for this candidate?

Regards

Nicole

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicole,

I have executed the functional module "HRRCF_MDL_JOBS_APPL_RETRIEVE" and  the application status is showing as "In process" for the candidate.

Thanks and Regards,

Harish

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Harish,

that's because it is still in status 'in Process' in HRP5132, so there must have been something wrong with the status change workflow. Is the candidacy status set to rejected (HRP5133) for this application?

Regards

Nicole

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicole,

The candidacy status is set to "Rejected" status in the table "HRP5133". But still application status in showing "In Process" status in the table "HRP5132".

Thanks and Regards,

Harish

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Harish,

That's a common issue, if you tell me your release and SP level I can tell you the correct note you will have to implement. Furthermore, it is important to set ERC_OBJECT CREATED workflow in the event queue in transaction SWETYPV.

Regards

Nicole