cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inaccurate Budget values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can you think of a reason how does a AVAC activated WBS element can be having an assigned value exceeding the current budget value and the released budget.

For example:

Release Value = 800

Current Budget = 1000

Assignged Value = 1200

I did the check the AVAC status change log and it was not been reversed. Also performed CJBN to check whether there are any inaccuracies. Still did not worked.

Appreciate your thoughts.

Dileepa.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This issues come due to following reasons:

1. Currency differences between CO Area currency and Object currency. Check if they are same or not and whether any exchange rates maintained between them.(OB08)
  2. Any cost element is maintained as 'Exempt' in availability control action.(OPTK)
  3. Check your budget tolerance limits (SPRO)

Also, check the following SAP Notes:

1464000,178837,1495651,1512987 .

Regards

Ankur

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In addition to above also check the output of report BPFCTRA0 in SE38 and analyze the origin of assigned value.It explains how the 'Active' assigned value is calculated.

Regards

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

These values are not appearing in Budget reports, but in CJ32. Hence, this Assigned value is subjected to all cost element exclusion in OPTK and it is the real value which budget check is based on.

Further, I checked into these values when I got to know there were "Budget Insufficient" error messages appear when deleting POs against this WBS element, which should not be the case.

Regards,

Dileepa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dileepa,

You may having the inconsistent of commitment update in COSP and COOI. This inconsistency could be due to some handling error or program error, please try to execute the program RKANBU01, then RKACOR04 to correct them. Finally execute CJEN and CJBN respectively. Hopefully the budget insufficient error is disappeared.

Regards, Gordon

former_member384980
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Dileepa, plz check your define tolerance limit setting and rply back.

Regards

Deepak