cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 5.0 - GOA Distribution to ECC 6.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm working on SRM 5.0 with the extended classic scenario and i'm trying to distribute a GOA to the back end system without any BADI activation either in SRM or in ECC.

I made all the step of "Strategic Sourcing:Configuration Guide" but neither RFC queue on SRM neither idoc on ECC are created.

In the transaction BBP_CTR_MON ('Monitor Contract Distribution') (sap note 646903) I have seen that there is an error for my GOA with description "Connection Problem" and the field "Backend system" is blank.

Can someone help me.

Thousands thanks.

Bye.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Is the release purch. org in Distribution belong to backend System?

Best regards

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishna,

release purch. org in Distribution belong to backend System but when i enter on distribution tab my purch. org there isn't in the Release Authorized Purchasing Org. match code and i type it manually.

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

There must be some problem. You should be able to see all purchasing org!

Best regards

Ramki

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have done all the settings in sourcing config guide, then it should work. Have recently done the settings and found that it's a good doc.

Are you sure you configured the ALE settings in R/3 and SRM correctly ?

Also hope you do have some backend p.org setup in PPOMA_BBP.

Best regards

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have seen that my purch. org. is not defined as business partner. I don't know how is it possible. Have you any idea?

Thank

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the address data. Maintain Postal code etc..

Txn bbp_bp_om_integrate can be used to repair & synchronize.

Best regards

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

I mainained address data and automatically it was created business partner.

Thank you!!!

Best regard.

PS: I rest upon you for next problems!!! Bye

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am happy that your problem is resolved, Marco.

All the best!

Best regards

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishna,

1. I am trying to integrate SRM 5.0 with ECC 6.0.

I could able to configure SMOEAC and but when i try to run the R3AS i can see the DNL_CUST_BASIS1, PROD0,PROD1,SRV_MASTER all showing as wait status but not in running status. I had checked the RFC destination i can able to see the R/3 screen from the SRM connectivity is perfect.

Can you please suggest me what could be the reason for going into the wait status .

2. If i want to use existing IDES org structure which have already all the data in place but i can see the problem with BP symbol not displaying (folder symbol displaying) in PPOSA_BBP. and when i try to assign the user thru Users_gen i can see an error saying Action cancelled. Please suggest me what do i need to do.

Thanks,

prasad

Answers (0)