cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO not created in ECC 6.0 after SC is approved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRM Gurus,

We are in SRM 5.0 -One client scenario.-Classic Scenario.

Shopping cart is created and it is approved. The status of  the SC is approved but not having any errors but PO is not created.

I have checked the  SC no in Monitor shopping cart the status is approved. I cannot able to  push the SC since the

Button in inactive.

i have checked in the Application Monitor also there is no Backend  error.

How to resolve this issue.

Have any one has faced this kind of  issues.

your inputs is appreciated!!

Regards

G.Ganesh Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi G. Ganesh Kumar,

Can you please try to execute this Shopping cart via FM BBP_REQREQ_TRANSFER and see if the carts is being processed through.

We had similar issue for Service cart where errors was not showing but not converting into PR. We got resolved by debugging in test system and found out that backend configuration was missing for default unit of measure.

Mostly PO / PR creation occur via RFC from FM BBP_PD_SC_TRANSFER and if some real time error throws out then SRM do not understand those error and do not transfer.

Hope this helps.

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try the following:

1.     Do you have admin rights, i mean can you re-post the SC. Do you have button enabled " Create follow on Document" in the Shopping cart Monitor. If yes, please click on this button. if don't have please try if someone else has this access.

2.     As you said it is showing no errors, to get the error message you need to re-post the SC as i told in point 1.

3.     The following could be all possible causes of no PO creation in the backend:-

• Check for number ranges and number range object maintained in both the system ERP as well as SRM
  • Check for the Vendor master details in the back end, whether the vendor (MK05) is Blocked for purchase
  • Check for the Cost center in the SC whether it is a Valid Cost center (KS03) in the back end
  • Check for the GL account in the SC whether it is valid GL (FS00) account in the back end
  • Check for the Unit of measure in the SC whether it is available in the Backend system (CUNI) with the correct ISO code

After finding the solution and re-posting the SC

Please run the following programs manually by entering into the SRM system:

SE38 --> CLEAN_REQREQ_UP --> Execute (F8)

SE38 --> BBP_GET_STATUS_2 --> Execute (F8)

Hope this will be helpful

From RBEI,

Snehal