cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System auto changes date/time of PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I encounter a problem which system automatically changes the availability date/time in the production order.

Example,

Material A , production order released to ECC on 27.09.2012 at 13:44:23.

On 28.09.2012 at 10:52:27, the production order scheduled start time, finish time and scheduled finish date changed.

Is the system automatically changed the availability date/time for material A production order due to requirements from higher/lower level components?

Even the production order status is REL, availability date/time still can changed?

All the materials set as planning procedure 4, planning in planning run.

The materials did not set as planning procedure 3, cover dependent requirements immediately.

Or the changes due to heuristics setting SAP_PP_001 (/SAPAPO/HEU_ORDER_CHANGE)? Can I remove the heuristic?

Please advice.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member197994
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yee Ting,

You can check the PO's "administration" tab to see who the changed user is.

If it's a CIF user, then something done in APO can be the reason. You can turn on detailed log to

find out more.

Best regards,

Tiemin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tiemin,

Thanks for advice. I already turn on the detailed logging in APO.

The logs show that user X have changed the order in /SAPAPO/PPT1.

But user X did not perform any changes to material A instead user X doing planned order for material A BOM in /SAPAPO/PPT1.

former_member197994
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yee Ting,

Do you see any logs in ECC side that indicates such change has been sent to ECC?

Is there "automatic scheduling" defined for the order type in question?

Best regards,

Tiemin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tiemin,

I have attached file for your reference, logs in APO and ECC.

The order type is PP01 (Standard production order).

Thanks in advance.

former_member197994
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yee Ting,

In the APO log, there is time information in APOORD table, I think that's the changed time and it's sent to ECC.

Could you please verify?

Best regards,

Tiemin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tiemin,

I checked the time information in APOORD table, that isn't the changed time and sent to ECC.

Is there any setting to prevent system change new date/time for the production order?

former_member197994
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yee Ting,

Have you checked the PO's "administration" tab to see who the changed user is.

The old PO may have misleading information now, so it's better if you have a new sample to check.

Best regards,

Tiemin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tiemin,

I have new sample to check, production order X in the 'administration' tab only show changed by 'RFCUSER' (CIF user).

In APO logs, the logs show that user X have changed the order in TX /SAPAPO/PPT1.

But as I mention before, user A did not perform any changes to the production order instead user X doing planned order for the low-level code in /SAPAPO/PPT1.

The production order X date and time with status 'REL' and PP-firmed has been resheduled.

Answers (0)