cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC to RFC Scenario - No Messages in SXMB_MONI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I am working on JDBC to RFC scenario. I have a select statement in JDBC sender adapter.

When I give the table name wrong, here is the error message I am getting:

Database-level error reported by JDBC driver while executing statement 'select cust_id "cust_id", order_dt "order_dt", process "process" from tmp_rcp where process = ' ''. The JDBC driver returned the following error message: 'java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00942: table or view does not exist '. For details, contact your database server vendor.

9/27/12 10:04:28 PM

dcc367f3-2f01-4503-0d0f-a29c0639185c

Retry interval started. Length: 3600.0 seconds

Database-level error reported by JDBC driver while executing statement 'select cust_id "cust_id", order_dt "order_dt", process "process" from tmp_rcp where process = ' ''. The JDBC driver returned the following error message: 'java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00942: table or view does not exist '. For details, contact your database server vendor.

Processing started

9/27/12 10:02:48 PM

Retry interval started. Length: 3600.0 seconds

When I give everything correct in the adapter, I get the following message:

9/27/12 9:45:18 PM

Polling interval started. Length: 3600.0 seconds

Processing finished successfully

Processing started

From the error message in the adapter, I can understand that PI is successfully connecting with ModelN.  Even though the second message states that the processing finished successfully, there are no messages in my Monitor.

Anybody has any ideas on this issue?

Thanks

Naga

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Naga,

It means your SQL doesnt return any result. Check if your SQL query returns any result or not.

Regards,

Sumit

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make sure your select query returns resultset or not. Try the same sql query  in the sql client tool like toad and check whether you get records or not.  I'm sure yours is not sync scenario. Only for the sync scenario you need to set logging parameter  LOGGING_SYNC =1 in the sxmb_adm to view messages in sxmb_moni.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue is with the SELECT statement:

Wrong:

select cust_id "cust_id", order_dt "order_dt", process "process" from tmp_rcp where process = ' '

Right:

select cust_id "cust_id", order_dt "order_dt", process "process" from tmp_rcp where process is null.

Thanks to everyone.

Naga

former_member190624
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naga,

Are you using Integrated configuration ? If yes, you will not find any messages in SXMB_MONI as we are by-passing Integration Engine(IE), Monitoring is only supported by RWB.

Regards

Hari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do I know whether I am using Integration configuration or not. I have developed similar interfaces from JDBC to SAP PI, can see all those messages in SXMB_MONI.

former_member190624
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you created Pipeline steps (Sender Agreement , RCV determination , interface determination & RCV agreement ) . If yes? then you didn't used integrated configuration.

Regards,

Hari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did not use Integrated Configuration. But why I am not getting any data from Oracle database though I see the messages processed successfully in the ADAPTER. No messages in SXMB_MONI.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naga,

have you checked in SAP ECC like any records were updated /created table level ? if yes then activete logging parameter in SXMB_ADM to see pipeline steps in MONI.Monitor RFC adapter also, so that you can get clear picture .

when you see adutio log in JDBC adapter click on message , if records were picked up then you can see payload in audit log.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naga,

Sumit is right your SQL is not returning result, Please check whether User Name you are using in the sender channel have the authorisation to read data.

Try executing the SQL directly in SQL db using that username.

Former Member
0 Kudos

WHen the SQL is run as the mn561ph user, the schema owner, it returns data as expected via sqlplus. But not returning anything to PI.