cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will you share your knowledge with aspiring students?

SMagal
Participant
0 Kudos

As an academic, I am always looking for ways to enhance students’ knowledge and understanding of technology. 

Who is extremely knowledgeable about technology and applications than anyone else?  Who has deep expertise in how technology is used in organizations?  Who lives and breathes this stuff? And who is known for their unselfish and generous contribution to the community? 

You, of course!

So, are you willing to share your knowledge and expertise with students who are bewildered by all the technology that they hear about?  I hope you are. 

I would like to conduct brief (10-20 minute) video interviews with mentors (at the various TechEd events) on their area of expertise. 

Questions may include:

1.       1. Describe/explain the technology/application/ in simple terms for a student audience.  For example:

a.      What is the technology or application?

b.      How does it work?

c.      What is so innovative / interesting about it?

2.  Audience may not have any background on the area, so you will have to provide background/history/context. For example:

a.      Is it new? If so, why did someone not think about it before!

b.      Is it replacing something?

c.      Is it evolutionary / revolutionary in its nature? Why?

d.      What motivated its development? 

3.       3.  What makes this valuable to organizations?  Why should they use it?  How does it add value? 

4.       4.  Can you provide some specific uses in organizations (stories about uses in actual companies) and the impact it has had?  

5.       5.  Why should students be interested in this?  What kind of student (majors/areas of study/careers) is it most applicable to?

6.       6.  How do you see the technology evolving?

7.       7.  What general advice would you give to students as they prepare to enter the workforce?

Let me know if you are willing.  I will be at the Tech Ed in LV, MAD, and BLR.

Thnaks,

Simha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would be happy to contribute if you still need some contributors.

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Simha,

I might not be there at TechED, can i still contribute to this.

Rgds

Sourabh

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Simha

You can count me in. I will be at SAP TechED Madrid.

Best regards

Tom

GrahamRobbo
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm in. Will be in both LV & Madrid.

Cheers

Graham Robbo

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I will be in Las Vegas and I am happy to contribute.

Tammy