Former Member
0 Kudos

We are getting this dump

Category               ABAP Programming Error

Runtime Errors         OBJECTS_OBJREF_NOT_ASSIGNED_NO

Except.                CX_SY_REF_IS_INITIAL

ABAP Program           /SAPSRM/CL_CH_WD_DOTM_SC_I_BD=CP

Application Component  SRM-EBP-SHP

* check if the SC is an RI sc and change the scenario accordingly.
  lo_pdo_sc ?= mo_pdo.

* get header-data by pdo-object
  TRY.
      lo_pdo_sc->get_header_detail( IMPORTING es_header             = ls_pdo_header

In our scenario mo_pdo is always null and so when it executes the next statement we get the dump.   If we skip this part of the program we get our SC screen.

We have just upgraded (in our sandbox) from srm_server 700 SP 09   to srm_server 701 SP 08

At this point an RI sc is new to me - from my searches it means recommended items.   We were not using that functionality prior to the upgrade and we certainly have not intentionally implemented that.

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Thanks

Sandra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member429661
Participant
0 Kudos

After upgrade to SRM_SERVER(SAPKIBKV19) the item table in view V_SC_DOTC_BASIC included no MasterColumn. Instead it holds an column which was changed after upgrade from MasterColumn to RowArrangement. This fails in the methode "/SAPSRM/IF_CLL_DOTM_SC_I_BD~INIT_ITEM_TOOLBAR" with a dump on case "lc_only_num" (Item numbering is customized) because there was no MasterColumn defined.

The solution(workaround) was to define a "dummy" Mastercolumn...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bernward,

We were also facing the same issue and the resolution you posted helped me a lot. My issue is now resolved.

Regards,

Vishal

former_member429661
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

SAP creates a brandnew OSS Note. After Import it it works like a charme 😉

OSS Note 2323872

Regards,

--Bernward

Former Member
0 Kudos

To resolve the issue we had to resolve the conflicts between our custom code and the new code delivered by the upgrade. 

Thanks

Sandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried creating shopping cart via role /sapsrm/employee?