Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File is not picking automatically.

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

i am facing one issue regards file Channel.

My scenario is File to File with FCC and using NFS as protocol.

i have set the send CC as ATP at 7:40 Thr weekly but it is not picking the file. and also i set CC as automatic mode also

but when i start the channel manually then it picked the file.

What could be the issue??

Thanks & Regards

Gagandeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gagan,

Please make sure that you have activated the Channel Availability

Also please make sure you communication channel is in stopped status all other days except thursday.Also monitor your communication channel before your channel availability starts and channel will become active.

Also check polling interval is set properly.

Regards,

SHRI

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This should work without issue. Can you provide screenshot of the time scheduling ? You might also want to see this blog

http://scn.sap.com/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/11/26/adapter-scheduling--hail-sp-19-

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi B

askar

i check your link  i have done the same.

plz find below screenshot

Regards

gagan

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I see some discrepancy in timing. You said 7.40. Is that am or pm? if its evening set at 19.40. Also series end I see blank.

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ya Baskar earlier i say just for example. in screen shot it is right.

and is it necessary to add "end Series entry"?

because i can also see in "shabarish.vijayakumar" blog that u referred there is no entry for that.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ATP not configured correctly mostly this could be the issue, when you set poll interval is it working?

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

ATP is Configure properly. because before last two week it is working fine but after that it is not picking.

and one more thing we are using Run OS command also. but we start CC manually   and OS command is also not working but it pick the files.

Regards

Gagan

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Looks strange, are you sure adapter status was active in Adapter level? i would suggest you to do some dummy changes and active and see.