cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JEX2 Condition getting added into net value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

In export billing my  user want to pay tax,for that after delivery, he has done J1IIN, till this every thing is ok.

But when he is doing billing the amount of Jex2 is calculated and added to net amount of line item(i.e which should not happen).

I try same thing in quality server but the amount of condition type Jex2 is not calculated there.

I don't know system How it's calculated .

Please guide me.

Regards,

Nagesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nagesh,

Just check any routine placed against for jex2, and also check whether statistical marked against in your export pricing procedure. And even you mark it as statistical excise invoice will get created but no utilization and no pay to government. Please check pricing and tax procedure along with routines assigned to that Jex2

Regards

Srimanth Ragava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Your two statements are contradictory. One says, customer would be charged for Excise (Export customer) secondly Excise Value is getting added to Net Value.

Excise Invoice J1IIN can also be created even if you don't charge the customer, by keeping the Excise Condition value as Statistical. If you keep it as statistical then it will not have any impact on net value.

Kindly reconfirm your requirement.

Regards

Muralidhar Shetty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear nagesh,

export customers are not taxable as wel as excisable,

can u please let me knw the process when ur client required this?

Regards

raj