cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"An error occured at session creation" in Web Intelligence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I'm trying to open for the first time the Web Intelligence,

I have the client installed on my pc, and the server on the server.

but when I'm trying to open the Web Intelligence.... gives-me that

An error occured at session creation

com.sap.webi.client.toolkit.exception.WIException: initContainer failed : java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: com.businessobjects.cdz_inproc.client.JniFacade.initContainer(Lcom/businessobjects/cdz_inproc/client/JniContainerInfo;Lcom/businessobjects/cdz_inproc/client/InvocationStatus;)V

at com.sap.webi.client.toolkit.exception.WIExceptionFactory.create(WIExceptionFactory.java:18)

at com.sap.webi.client.toolkit.internal.WebIEngineRCImpl.start(WebIEngineRCImpl.java:105)

at com.sap.webi.client.toolkit.SessionContextManager.startWebiEngine(SessionContextManager.java:206)

at com.sap.webi.client.toolkit.SessionContextManager.createSessionContext(SessionContextManager.java:186)

at com.sap.webi.ui.context.managers.SessionsManager.loginAndGetSessionContext(SessionsManager.java:315)

at com.sap.webi.ui.context.managers.SessionsManager.logOnRepository(SessionsManager.java:221)

at com.sap.webi.ui.context.managers.SessionsManager.initFirstSession(SessionsManager.java:137)

at com.sap.webi.ui.context.managers.SessionsManager.initFirstSession(SessionsManager.java:201)

at com.sap.webi.ui.RichClientMain$InitWorker.doInBackground(RichClientMain.java:253)

at com.sap.webi.ui.RichClientMain$InitWorker.doInBackground(RichClientMain.java:223)

at javax.swing.SwingWorker$1.call(SwingWorker.java:278)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:138)

at javax.swing.SwingWorker.run(SwingWorker.java:317)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

Caused by: com.businessobjects.cdz_inproc.client.ContainerException: initContainer failed : java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: com.businessobjects.cdz_inproc.client.JniFacade.initContainer(Lcom/businessobjects/cdz_inproc/client/JniContainerInfo;Lcom/businessobjects/cdz_inproc/client/InvocationStatus;)V

at com.businessobjects.cdz_inproc.client.CollocatedContainer.init(CollocatedContainer.java:215)

at com.businessobjects.cdz_inproc.client.CollocatedContainer.init(CollocatedContainer.java:124)

at com.sap.webi.client.toolkit.internal.WebIEngineRCImpl.start(WebIEngineRCImpl.java:98)

... 15 more

what can i do to correct that problem ?

tks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In my case, the root cause was Firewall

As a workaround, you could try:

1. Turn Off network connection (WiFi, LAN etc.)

2. Start Web Intelligence Rich Client

3. Turn On network connection

Regards

Marcin

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joao,

I too faced the exact issue recently and I found the Servers were disabled in the CMC. I went on to enable all the servers and services  & tried to log on to Webi both in Rich Client and BI launch pad. It worked for me and never had this issue again.

Regards

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry pll but no one have other solution ?! 😐

tks, regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joao,

Wich version of BO do you use ?? Did you open Webi from the server??

Try to redeploy your war files.

BO XI 3.1 in commands prompts : wdeploy tomcat55 deployall

BO 4.0 : Use the wdploy tools and select deploy all

former_member202789
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joao,

1: Have you installed Webi Rich Client from BO Client Tool Installation or through InfoView Link?

2: Make BO server host file entry on Webi rich Client Box and then try to connect.

2: If it is still not working then Install Network Monitor on your Client machine and you will find all the network communication happening under this Webi rich client Application.

3: You will see the ports that the Webi Rich Client is trying to connect to on server.

4: On the Server > Using this list of ports from Net Mon, identify the Bo services coming in communication.

Note: you may run netstat –anb > netstat.log and then check the port in the log

5: Assign request port to all these services.

6: Run Telnet command from you Webi Rich Client box to BO server for the request ports you have assigned.

7: From this activity you will be able to know to which particular services is being used for communication and is not working.

8: Once you are able to telnet all the ports from the assigned request port, you should be able to connect Webi rich client to BusinessObjects Server.

Regards,

Animesh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

anyone have suggest ??....

regards

former_member219634
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Franco,

Please see this KB article to resolve the issue :

https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1642091

Best Regards
Ines

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ines,

I try it, even my firewall's (of client and server) are off.....

even that.. i try it to put Request Port with the number "48275" and reset the server....

but the problem persist......

i think it's not the same problem.... can u verify the number off the errors for example? it's the same problem right ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had the same issue with WebI RichClient (BO 4.0) and the root cause of this error was firewall.

I added WebIRichClient.exe to my firewall (McAfee) and I gave allow permission for all protocols.

Now RichCilient works fine.

Franco try to make your PC offline and then try to run WebiRichClient. It was working for me as a workaround.

Marcin