Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

"An error occured at session creation" in Web Intelligence

Hi, I'm trying to open for the first time the Web Intelligence,

I have the client installed on my pc, and the server on the server.

but when I'm trying to open the Web Intelligence.... gives-me that

An error occured at session creation

com.sap.webi.client.toolkit.exception.WIException: initContainer failed : java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: com.businessobjects.cdz_inproc.client.JniFacade.initContainer(Lcom/businessobjects/cdz_inproc/client/JniContainerInfo;Lcom/businessobjects/cdz_inproc/client/InvocationStatus;)V

at com.sap.webi.client.toolkit.exception.WIExceptionFactory.create(WIExceptionFactory.java:18)

at com.sap.webi.client.toolkit.internal.WebIEngineRCImpl.start(WebIEngineRCImpl.java:105)

at com.sap.webi.client.toolkit.SessionContextManager.startWebiEngine(SessionContextManager.java:206)

at com.sap.webi.client.toolkit.SessionContextManager.createSessionContext(SessionContextManager.java:186)

at com.sap.webi.ui.context.managers.SessionsManager.loginAndGetSessionContext(SessionsManager.java:315)

at com.sap.webi.ui.context.managers.SessionsManager.logOnRepository(SessionsManager.java:221)

at com.sap.webi.ui.context.managers.SessionsManager.initFirstSession(SessionsManager.java:137)

at com.sap.webi.ui.context.managers.SessionsManager.initFirstSession(SessionsManager.java:201)

at com.sap.webi.ui.RichClientMain$InitWorker.doInBackground(RichClientMain.java:253)

at com.sap.webi.ui.RichClientMain$InitWorker.doInBackground(RichClientMain.java:223)

at javax.swing.SwingWorker$1.call(SwingWorker.java:278)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:138)

at javax.swing.SwingWorker.run(SwingWorker.java:317)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

Caused by: com.businessobjects.cdz_inproc.client.ContainerException: initContainer failed : java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: com.businessobjects.cdz_inproc.client.JniFacade.initContainer(Lcom/businessobjects/cdz_inproc/client/JniContainerInfo;Lcom/businessobjects/cdz_inproc/client/InvocationStatus;)V

at com.businessobjects.cdz_inproc.client.CollocatedContainer.init(CollocatedContainer.java:215)

at com.businessobjects.cdz_inproc.client.CollocatedContainer.init(CollocatedContainer.java:124)

at com.sap.webi.client.toolkit.internal.WebIEngineRCImpl.start(WebIEngineRCImpl.java:98)

... 15 more

what can i do to correct that problem ?

tks

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question