cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adjust POWL - Add new column

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to add in RFX POWL, SAPSRM_FEEDER_RFQ type, the quot dead time column.

I've been in SPRO, add the new column (QUOT_DEAD_TIME) and also run report POWL_D01 (to delete queries)

I still not see the column quot dead time.

any ideas?

Regards,

Joseph

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joseph,

Could you please re-confirm that if the Feeder which you have updated is associated with the POWL Query which you are seeing in Portal.

You can verify this in POWL_QUERY transaction. This are the Query ID which are used. You can find out which Query ID is used based on application in transaction POWL_QUERYR.

As standard SAPSRM_FEEDER_RFQ is used in Query SAPSRM_OP_SOURCING_01_01 to SAPSRM_OP_SOURCING_01_08. This queries are associated with Application SAPSRM_OP_SOURCING.

If you have assigned Application SAPSRM_AL_SOURCING roles to user then there will be different feeder and different queries.

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ritesh,

the type is SAPSRM_FEEDER_RFQ

and the query is SAPSRM_OP_SOURCING_01_01.

I know that I'm in the right place because when I change, for example TOOLTIP text of column id "OBJECT_NAME", I can see the changes.

Maybe there is some HARDCODED code that not allowed to add the "quote dead time" in the feeder calss?

Answers (0)