cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCOT Settings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In My Dev system ABAPer create ZReport it is regards Generate a Report and send to mail.

it is wrking fine in both Dev ,Qlty and Production also. But he raise ticket in Production with Xls file one more Html file is attached.

he says it is Basis Problem.but iam Check scot settings in both Dev and Production there is no Difference..All options are Same.

So please give the solution for this.

I told to that ABAPer that is u r Program problem Check Once.But he not Accepted.

Pls Help me.............

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

manish_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sidhu,

Your message is not clear about the problem.

What I understand is that your developer is having problem with the mail attachments. First check in SOST tcode mails sent by that user/developer if it's showing successfull then ask your developer to check the code of the program.

Thanks,

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish

i got a ticket regarding Mail (SCOT).

Mail is send successfully in Dev,Qlty and Production Also.

But Problem is Dev and Quality Mail Body is displayed,but in production Mail Body is not displayed in Lotus mail.

Only Attachment is displayed in Production.But in SOST it shows Mail body also sent it.

i check the SCOT settings in Dev and Prodction all are same.

That is Customizing Report.

But ABAPers told in Production all reports are facing same problem from past 2 months.

so please help me to this issue..is there any settings in SCOT.Regarding this issue?

Thanks for reply......

manish_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sidhu,

Have you checked with your Lotus Notes team if there is any firewall/security setting existed for your Production Server.

Thanks,

Manish