Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping Cart approval

pavan_kulkarni3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Team ,

I have created the Shopping Cart and the SC is in " awaiting for approval  " status .

Here , the issue is  as per the training part , I do not have Authorization for approve the SC and need to create the fallowon documents.

I Aware that we can use the FM - BBP_PD_SC_STATUS_CHANGE and change the SC status to complete . I got the GUID from Transaction code : BBP_PD transaction code .

Im failing to understand how to execute the function module . Please guide me for below fields :

I_GUID - This is GUID value field

I_ACTIVITY - What should be here ??

I_SAVE_DB - What should be here ??

I_TEST_RUN - this is if the transaction need to run in Test mode we need to mark as 'X'

Waiting for your valuable response .

Thanks and Regards

Pavan G Kulkarni

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I_GUID - This is GUID value field

I_ACTIVITY - What should be here ---> Go to Tx bs32(ALL activities are defined there)

I_SAVE_DB - What should be here --->  It is run commit or not based on this flag

I_TEST_RUN - this is if the transaction need to run in Test mode we need to mark as 'X'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

As admin you can forward the WI to your user. Just take the WI of the approval step at SWI1 and at SWIA forward it to another user. Then you can approve the document as this user.

Or you can release the SC without approving it via WFL. You can do this at SWO1:

-> go to transaction SWO1:

Put the object type: BUS2121

Click on "Test"

In  "Instance" put the SC number: XXXX

Then execute the "setrelease" method:

REQNO  :XXXX

INITIATOR: "SC creator"

Now the SC should be completed (approved), check at bbp_Pd.

Cheers,

Melina

PS.: If this helps, please assign the concerning SDN points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Are you testing in Non- Production Environment? If so then you can easily by pass the awaiting approval step by execute Function module BBP_PD_SC_TRANSFER with Shopping cart GUID.

This function module will create the Follow-on document without changing the status of the shopping cart. I.e. Shopping cart status will show as Awaiting approval. Thus it is not advisable to execute this FM in Production environment.

Hope this help.

Thank you

Ritesh