cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"check print script in the variable window amount in words not display if more line items in the main window "

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have copied  and made  changes standard check print driver program.

i have problem in the script if more line item in the main window it is displaying next page main window but  amount in words is not display in the first page of variable window.

Note: If less item  it is displaying amount in words in variable window of first page

Please let me know your suggestion on this.

Thanks&Regards,

Sanju

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanju,

The text element of amount in words is called after completion of main window. If you want that to be displayed on every page use the main window footer text element.

Regards

Haritha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Haritha,

The text element of amount in words calling after completion of main window only. but i want to display in amount first page of variable window (It is not include inside the main window).

I do not want display amount in words in the next page.

I customized standard driver program according into client requirement.

I am picking total amount invoice and convert into  words.

for eg;

Info window contain name  and numeric amount(total invoice amount) and also contain amount in words window CHECKSPL(included within info window).

MAIN WINDOW:

displaying

invoice num , po num, gross amount, TDS, Net amt.

In this case only one invoice no and multiple po num's.

1 invoice contain 50 po's.

Note: In A4 size sheet contain 25% check format and remaining 75% empty sheet . In this sheet num of po's wiil be printing on empty sheet and if line item increases then again we would use A4 size full blank sheet(Excluded check format in 2nd page).

I want print amount print amount in words in first page itself only even more line item po's.

Regards,

Sanju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try inceasing the size of the variable window..

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vamshi,

It is not window size problem, I tried already but it is not working.

But If i copy that variable window from first page and paste in next page, It is displaying Amount in words in the next page of variable window.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think as the total is determined in the second page, it is displayed in the second page...

variable window is processed for each new page if it exists in that page.

During multiple line items as the total is not on the first page it is not displaying the total...

Regards