cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sender adapter not picking up file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

My sender file adapter is in green status and is also polling the directory, but file is not getting picked up.

There are three .txt files present there, two are getting picked but the 3rd one is not getting picked, there is no error in the adapter. I tried using *.*, still the 3rd file is not being picked up. What can be the issue with my adapter ?

Thanks,

Monika

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Monika,

Apart from all the other tips which you received.

Is the process read only files option checked?

Regards,

Sumit

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone, thank you so much for your replies. My file was read-only and I had not checked the checkbox to process read-only files in the sender file adapter. After checking the option, it is working perfectly. Thanks once again!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the mode of the file. If it is in Read only mode.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would also suggest to check the permissions on the file (read-only). I have had this issue before however with a JMS adapter. Files were not getting picked up, in Java logs there were some runtime errors: after a Java AS soft shutdown with restart everything was resolved (however, this is probably not necessary in your case).

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Monika,

there is no error in the adapter

A few cents, are you seeing the communication channel monitoring? (RWV->Adapter Engine->Communication channel monitoring)

I tried using *.*,

Has that file extension?, have you tried with * ?

Regards.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Monika,

if it's green it's probably pulling from a wrong directory - can you copy/paste the directory name

from your file browser ? I don't think it's an issue with adapter but with config only

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk