Did you mean: 

directory for com.sap.aii.adapter.lib.sda for SAP PI 7.31 AIX server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am trying to deploy JDBC driver to connect external database

I am not able to find this file 

com.sap.aii.adapter.lib.sda

I tried to find n this directory but no luck.

DATA_UNITS\JAVA_J2EE_OSINDEP_J2EE_INST on your SAP NetWeaver  PI Java installation DVD."

Can anybody please let me know where i can get this com.sap.aii.adapter.lib.sda 

on SAP PI 7.31 AIX server.

Thanks

Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

try here:

JAVA_J2EE_OSINDEP_UT

file SAPXI3RDPARTY00_0.sca inside it (one changed to ZIP) DEPLOYARCHIVES\com.sap.aii.adapter.lib.sda

do you see it there ?

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

THX! You saved my time!

Miro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

//

JAVA_J2EE_OSINDEP_UT

file SAPXI3RDPARTY00_0.sca inside it (one changed to ZIP) DEPLOYARCHIVES\com.sap.aii.adapter.lib.sda //

We are trying to install oracle jdbc drivers for SAP PI 7.4(dual stack), but not able to find lib directory of the archive com.sap.aii.adapter.lib.sda and provider.xml file in the server directory of the archive com.sap.aii.adapter.lib.sda.

I have checked sap notes 1138877 and sap.help "http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw74/helpdata/en/48/cafc972fbb5c97e10000000a42189d/content.htm?frameset=..."

Please share detail steps for sap pi 7.4.

Regards,

Senthil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

have your problem solved? I have same problem. I have installed dual stack with PI 7.3 . So I din't found any sda file. But as per SAP note 1028961 I download sdaMakertool.jar from here and create .sda file and install JDBD driver according to link

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/00b4a020-4ae6-2c10-5a95-fed4ad9a4...

However I am using sqljdbc4.jar

Driver deployed successfully and I have checked it in folder \usr\sap\xxx\DVEBMGS30\j2ee\cluster\bin\ext\com.sap.aii.adapter.lib\lib and it's found ok. But this adapter type  not showing in Communication Channel only RFC and SOAP are showing there. I have restarted the server also. Can you tell me where the problem is?