cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition type with calculation type B (fixed)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have made a condition type with calculation type B (Fixed) and maintained condition record. In sales order I have multiple line items. When I am selecting this condition record in header then active this condition type calculating amount with multiplying with number of line items but I want this condition type as fixed amount. It should not multiply with line item or it can multiply with 1 line item and show this in 1st line item. Can you please suggest me whether it is possible or not. If yes then how can I Configure it?

Thanks in advance and your prompt support will be highly appreciated.

With Kind Regards.

Ripon Kumar paul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear, did you try to turn OFF the "Item condition" checkbox ? regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. But when I OFF the Item check box then system not allowing me to save due to Access Sequence. The message is as follows. But I need to maintain access sequence in order to maintain condition record.

An access sequence is not defined for the header condition

Message no. VT563

Looking forward to your next suggestions.

Thanks & Best Regards.

Ripon Kumar Paul

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

header condition no need to access sequence , it is not accept you can remove the access sequence ,

then save the condition type , then you will check your requirement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

Thanks for your reply. My requirement is I want to maintain condition record for this condition type but it will not multiply with all line items. It can be multiply with last line item only.

Best Regards.

Ripon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kumar,

plz explain the business requirement.,

Former Member
0 Kudos

i wanna make it clear that only header c-type can't have access-seq, if it is group  condition then u can maintain record.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Raja,

Thank you very much.

Best Regards.

Ripon

Answers (0)