cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to create the confirmation for PO created after Rfx process

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

I am using SRM 7.02 with extended classic scenario. Am not able to create the confirmation for a PO that is created after RFx process. When I click on the shopping cart, Create confirmation button is in grey out mode i.e. can't create confirmation for that SC/PO.

Note: Status is still approved for the SC and in related document PO has been created for this SC.

For regular cart, it is working fine.

pls help in resolve the issue.

Thanks

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the PO in SAP R/3 system.

The following fields are related to Goods receipt posting.

1.Goto the transaction ME23N and enter the PO number.

2. Select the line item and click "Delivery tap" and then check whether "Goods receipt" field is unchecked. If it unchecked the you can not post the Goods receipt.You have to set this field and then can post Goods receipt.

3.Please check the "Deliv.completed" field.This field should be unchecked. If it is checked that means the Goods receipt already has been posted for this PO line item.

4.Goto "Confirmation tap" and check the whether any confirmation control key has been maintained. If it is maintained then you have to create the acknowledgement first.Better check with your MM consultant for this.

5.Which item category is there in PO line item , if it is "B"then Goods receipt are not required.

If above all are ok after you checked then please do the following in SRM side.

1.Ask to the user to refresh that shopping cart in "Shopping cart open for goods receipt tap".

2.Execute these reports in your SRM system. To get update the PO from back end system to SRM.

CLEAN_REQREQ_UP

BBP_GET_STATUS_2

Thanks.

Regards,

Naga.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naga,

I did check for all the fields mentioned by you. these field are correct as mentioned by you.

Still have the issue.

thanks

ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Then please check the ALE Idoc settings.

You can refer below links also.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1770562

http://scn.sap.com/message/9846643

Regards,

Naga.