cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message is wake, not telling specifically which field's data is causing issue?

former_member194142
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

I have developed a WDA where in the Adobe Interactive Form is rendering for user filling.

After filling the data on the adobe form, user is trying to submit the form by clicking a push button, but as soon as user clicking the push butttonm we are getting the below error message,

"The entered value has too many digits in integer part"

We have couple of VALUE (Quantity, Amount, Price, Currency / Type 'P', Numeric) fields on the form together with Character type fields as well

Pls. let me know

1) This message is wake, its not telling that what field's (Quantit, Amount, Price) input data is causing this error?

2) How to debug this? bcz, even cursor/control is not entering into WDA at all, PRIOR to that this error is throwing by SAP?

3) How to get system trace for this? as we have ST05 for plain ABAP stuff?

4) Does any spaces are causing this issue? When i saw SDN, ppl are talking about JCO_CONVERSION_ERROR, but am not seeing this piece at all?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether have you provided the reference fields for the currency and quantity fields in Adobeform.

Regards,

Jyothi

former_member194142
Participant
0 Kudos

Sorry I didn't get you.

I didn't see any thing about 'Refrence field' in the adobe, only i can see that, a binding field, which is mapped to WDA's context attribute. And a technical name for the field in the adobe form with a caption

I have declared my value fields with QUAN, CURR data types in WDA/SAP

I have used LOCALE option for Currency in adobe form

I put a PATTERN in Display tab of object pallette of adobe form

Pls. eloborate that, where i can see it?

Thank you

former_member194142
Participant
0 Kudos

Any help pls?

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check the reference field is updated in the currency and quantity fields in Form Interface

Regards,

Jyothi

former_member194142
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you.

You mean, while am creating the DDIC structure in SE11 tx? If so, yes, i have already provided the REFERENCE FIELDS for all the VALUE fields, for example, VBAP-MEINS has given for QUAN fields, T001-WAERS for CURR fields.

But, in 4 fields cases, they are NUMC in the interface DDIC striuture, where as they are CHAR on the adobe form, but i put a valiodation on the form that, user is allowed to enter ONLY numbers from 1 to 9

Thank you

former_member194142
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

Any help pls?

Thank you

former_member194142
Participant
0 Kudos

Any help pls?

Thank you