cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI7.31 posted idoc number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a JMS->XI(PI7.31)->IDOC scenario (using java iodc adapter only) and I am able to successfully post the idocs to SAP ECC.
When I go to idoc adpater monitoring, and select the processed message, it shows some arbitrary number as idoc number. This
functionality is same as PI7.0. But in case of PI7.0 if I want the actual posted idoc number I can very well get it by going
IDX5-->TRACKING.

But how to get the posted idoc number in case of PI7.31 (using java iodc adapter only) ?

Thanks
Ravindra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>But how to get the posted idoc number in case of PI7.31 (using java iodc adapter only) ?

you cannot with java IDOC adapter,

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Michal,

So we are missing one good feature with Java idoc adapter ? So if I want to get the posted idoc number with java idoc adapter, I have only one option ? i.e Logging into SAP ECC and search on the basis transaction id ? Is there any option without logging into SAP ECC can I get posted idoc number in SAP PI7.31 ?

Thanks

Ravindra

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravindra,

Transaction IDX5 is not supported  in SAP PI 7.3. You can monitor the idoc message with channel monitor and message monitor (as part of Advanced Adapter Engine monitor).

You can Open a browser and go to http://[host]:[port]/pimon to access the Process Integration tools. Then choose  Monitoring  Adapter Engine  IDoc Monitor which is a replacement of IDX5.

Best Regards,

Sagarika