Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In CJ20N, Result analysis key is grayed out

former_member431874
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

How to change the field Result Analysis Key when it is grayed out in CJ20N?

Sincerely,

VT

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If my understanding is correct you are asking about the way to make the field of RA key in editable mode so that you could change it.

If yes, then for making that field editable at PD level then check t-code OPUJ and make the field PROJ-ABGSL(RA key) as 'Input' .

For WBS level, check t-code OPUK and made the field PRPS-ABGSL (RA key) as 'Input'.

Note that these changes will be applicable for the project which you will create after these changes and perhaps it wont affect your operative projects.

Secondly, for making such changes in operative projects you can make use of screen variants (SHD0), I am not sure whether this way will work there but you can check it in your testing server.

Regards

Ankur

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can follow what Ankur and Pranav have said in their posts above and see if it works. Before doing this, you need to consider some things. RA key being greyed out implies that you have already done RA and settlement and this would have resulted in some posting in FI/CO. Check with your business if they are ok with these postings that have happened with the old RA key, before you change it to a new one.

If not, then maybe you will have to reverse all the previous settlements, delete the RA values, assign the new RA key and rerun the RA & settlement. Reversal of previous settlements would only be possible if the previous periods are open. If they are closed you need to check whether your business allows previous periods to be opened.

Secondly, in case you have not done any settlement i.e. just run the RA and saved the results, you can delete the RA results using KKA8 (i guess) and see if it is possible to edit the RA key.

In short, changing RA key is not as easy as it looks. You need to take into account several things before you proceed with this.

Best Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ankur has shown the way to make RA key editable.

If you want to see its effect from previous month then reverse the settlement and recalculate the RA and re run the settlement.

Along this see sap note 525804 and 328424.

Regards,

Pranav