cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CBF with VC implementation experience

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has anybody implemented CBF with VC in the past ? If yes, please highlight the pros and cons (apart from the details that are readily available in SAP Notes). This is for an industrial products company

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have worked with CBF with VC. There are many limitations if you are using VC with CBF.

These are:

1. Define or identify plannable characteristics combination-should not be too many

2. No. of Key figures supported with CBF is 20

3. CBF is not supported in SNP, PPDS would be more relevant to proceed

Please let me know specifically what you are looking for, so that I can provide some more useful information.

Regards.

Punit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Punit,

Which industry did you implement CBF with VC ?

Is the client happy with the solution? if not what specific functionality of CBF with VC that they complain about ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have implemented CBF with VC for steel industry. There were lot of object dependencies at routing and BOM level and we have used it with CTM for supply planning and faced many difficulties.

As far as the client was concerned all their expectation could not be met as you know CTM has lot of restriction and PPDS was not in scope. The client primarily wanted to have multi level subcontracting at the operation level.

Regards.

Punit

Answers (0)