cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No report output in SharePoint

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when I run a report from "report settings", everything seems to work, but at the end, I have nothing in my reports library.

In the Gateway application logs, with "all" level activated, I have an entry :

No request ID has been provided  REPORT_RESULT_SET  Push

with 30 messages : 29 are green and the last is :

"Completed processing of event REPORT_RESULT_NOTIF for object 002219BBAF481ED281FEDBFADA9A1489 received from CES/001"

1 is red :

"No metering performed for push scenario"

I have not found any information about this message.

Please, if anyone can help,

Thanks,

Alexandre

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alexandre,

I have the same issue. Could you solve this, already. If yes, please let me know how.

Thanks and kind regards

Sven

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sven,

Please take a look at this video: http://youtu.be/QGlW6woZAkI

It will provide you with an overview of the process and an idea where things can go wrong. (The video is based on Duet Enterprise 2.0 but much of it should apply also to Duet Enterprise 1.0 FP1.)

First you need to determine where exactly the problem is:

- from SharePoint to Gatway

- from Gateway to Backend

- in the Backend

- from Backend back to Gateway

- or finally from Gateway to SharePoint. 

Does your call actually makes it all the way to the backend system? The easiest way to determine this is to verify via SM37. See if there is a job scheduled for your report run.

If it made it to the backend then check the logs in the backend to see if you can find an error there (transaction SLG1).

Also keep in mind that if your report does not produce a result then nothing is returned to SP. In that case an email will be send from Gateway to the user to indicate that there was no result. Make sure to run the report in the backend directly and try your report parameters to ensure that there is a result.

Cheers, Alex

PS: Please ignore the "no metering" message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alex,

thank you for the answer. The request is sent to the SAP backend. In sum 3 Jobs are processed:

In Transaction SLG1 on SAP backend I cannot find any error.

But on the SCL I get the following Errors:

APP Log:

Error Log:

All of these error message sound very generic.

Thanks

Sven

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sven,

It looks like the backend successfully hands back the result to Gateway and the error occurs when Gateway is trying to push it out to SharePoint. Can you please look up a couple more things:

1) In the APP Log, please expand the error message (via the little triangle sign). You should see a further breakdown of message. See if you can locate the ones that are failing. I hope there is more information. Please attach a screenshot.

2) In the Error Log, I see another message that might be of interest: Error Log: Exception occurred in the Device Manager. Please take a look at this one and attach a screenshot to see if there is more detail.

Cheers, Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alex,

please find the screenshots here.

App log:

Error Log:

Thanks again for your help.

Best regards

Sven

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sven,

Unfortunately the log entries are not giving enough information. Sorry, the best I can suggest right now is to open a support ticket and our developers will assist.

Cheers, Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alexander, Sven,

Is this question resolved? Could you please share with me?

Now, I have the same problem and I have tried but don't have any way to go ahead.

Thanks and best regards,

Giap