cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems deleting entries from SMSY

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm implementing Solman 7.1 SPS6 and have come accross a problem related to the LMDB. We connected the new Solman system to the SLD and it imported the systems into the LMDB and then SMSY. We realised that the SLD needed to have some obsolete systems deleted from it so did so. Since then the LMDB has syncronised with the SLD and looks fine but the Obsolete technical systems and databases are still visible in SMSY. When I try to delete them in starts up LMDB but fails because they don't exist in the LMDB. How do I delete these entries out of SMSY?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member209924
Contributor
0 Kudos

Please right click on the item and choose Where-Used-List and see if it used by anything else.

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I right click on the technical system and choose 'Where used list' the response is -

Technical system 'SID' (type 'JAVA') is not used

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got round it by creating the system in the LMDB then deleting them. It would be nice if there was a simpler way to do it. The systems and hosts syncronised ok after the SLD changes but the DB's and technical systems don't seem to.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer to SAP note 1669650 and the links to LMDB Setup Guides. For example LMDB Setup Guide for SP04 has information on how to create/sync/delete systems in the recommended way.

Regards,

Srikishan