Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom field/column in PO item overview screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are on SRM 7.1.

We have two custom fields under the ITEM DATA tab in the PO screen.In the PO item overview screen,we need to display these custom fields so that when there are large no of items in the PO.these custom fields can be filled in overview screen itself instead of going to each individual item.

Can anyone give some pointers whether this is possible via development/configuration ?

Your responses are appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushil,

I created an enhencement for WD component  /SAPSRM/WDC_UI_PO_DOTC_IT and view V_PO_DOTC_BASIC but I;m able to add column under the tab LAYOUT but not under the tab CONTEXT.

'm not sure if this is a bug or if I'm missing something.

Please advise.

RicardoRomero_1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The context node ITEMS of view V_PO_DOTC_BASIC is a child of the node COMP_CONTEXT wich is mapped with the component controller.
You need to add the attribute in the component controller using the wizard; Create Using The Wizard -> Attributes from components structures.

Then return to the view V_PO_DOTC_BASIC choose Update mapping.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is an enhancement.

Use WD component  /SAPSRM/WDC_UI_PO_DOTC_IT and view V_PO_DOTC_BASIC and in the enhancement mode add the columns to table and bind them to attributes added into context.

Thanks,

Sushil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sushil!

Is there any sample code you have which can help me?I have never worked on webdynpro enhancements.