cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Organisation area for CTP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

For making CTP work with classes and characteristics -- I have a specific question.

Org Area has to be created in customising in CIF for class type 300.

My question is do we need Org Area created in APO for Class type 023 , 022 and 232 also for making CTP to work.

As per my understanding it should be sufficient in front of  300 but if you can throw some more light -- it will be of great help.

Regards,

Rock

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member197994
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rock,

Looking at note 1306779, question 2.4, I would say No, too, despite the fact that you can't use F4 helps there.

Best regards,

Tiemin

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In order to CIF classes and characteristics selectively, we need 'organization area' as a filter in the integration model. For instance, you might have few characteristics in ECC (still being tested) that may not be useful for planning in APO. By assigning organizational areas to only those valid characteristics in class definition, we can selectively transfer the valid characteristics along with classes to APO.

Please check the following link for additional details on integration of classes and characteristics.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_SCM700_ehp02/helpdata/en/b3/12813b680c250fe10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Thanks,
Rajesh