cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales bom

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am trying to make pricing on parent item level but delivery on child item level

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr Mohammed ,

Provide ERLA for main item "ITEM CAT GRP" and NORM for SUB item " ITEM CAT GRP".

Regards,

Dilip

Former Member
0 Kudos

yeah the issue was with the item category determination in delivery.

i have a new issue in goods issue i want to issue child materials not the head material but when i check goods issue document it issue head material

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I understood correctly, the child materials should be relevant for pricing and not the head one.

So the item category group of the head material should be LUMF and the item category group of the child items remains NORM.

After the creation of the record on CS01, in the order when you call the head, it will be shown as item category TAP and the BOM will explode the child itens, TAN, meaning the head item is not relevant for pricing, but the child items are.

Please check to see if it works.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Kindly search relevant Threads as in Google " How to Configure BOM as ERLA or LUMF" or BOM.You can get so many threads based on your query.

"Please Avoid Practice Level or already answered queries in SCN ".

Thanks,

Naren

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can handle this scenario with standard configuration available, with little modification in Item Categories Determination.

Please refer following steps

1. Maintain Item Category determination as

Sales Doc TypeItem Cat GroupUsageHigher Item CatDefault Item Cat
ORLUMPTAQTAN

2. Maintain Item Catgory Group as LUMP in your material master for parent & child item level.

3. Use TCode CS01, to establish a BOM relationship among the parent & child item level materials.

4. Maintain relevant condition type for pricing in TCode VK11.

5. Finally, create Sales Order by providing parent BOM material and maintain Item Category as TAQ. And child BOM material should automatically determine.

Regards, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

item category determination is:

ORLUMP        TAQ

TAE 

i do sales order, outbound delivery, picking, GI but when it comes to billing it gives header item is not relevant for billing

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please click on that "Error " and take "Screen Shots" and Put here.

Thanks,

Naren

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Tell me one thing.

You delivered which Item Cat, for which you did outbound delivery, picking, GI?

As TAE is not relevant for picking.

And for TAQ Billing Relevance is A. Which means delivery related billing.

Regards, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

item category is tae and we are using lean warehouse

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

item category determintaion for delivery

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check what "Billing Document Type" you have mentioned in your" Sale Document Type" .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

f2