Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QRFC Dump SQL error 1654 while accessing table SXMSCLUP

former_member192892
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I'm facing an issue in my scenarios. The messages are failing within PI with a QRFC Dump and an error message SQL error 1654 while accessing table SXMSCLUP. Also, when my ERP system tried to send any idocs to PI, the idocs get stuck in SM58 with the same error message. I checked DB02 txn in PI system and the DB usage is only 79%. I tried searching for similar threads here but no luck.

Please let me know if anyone has faced this sort of issue earlier and what was the resolution at the time.

Regards

Varun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

Try to manually execute LUW. Right click the failed idoc and select 'Execute LUW' or press F6. It may work fine.

Thanks and regards,

Sravan Kumar

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

PI has different tables at backend level , even though it shows 78% only occupied it does not mean that all tables have free space.

I beleive SXMSCLUP tables is full,check with basis team to perform DB-reorg and delete old messages by implemeting archiving/deletion process.

make sure that SXMSCLUP and SXMSCLUR tables have free space.

If SWAP memory avaible then ask them to change configuration extend table space automatically.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

This is due to memory problem. Have you checked tablespace have sufficient space ?

You can enhance tablespace via sapdba. Still you face the same issue then do the following steps which may resolve your issue.

Stop the server

increase the space of SQL Server from Backend

Start the server

Execute DB02

Best Regards,

Sagarika