Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD-FICA intregration

pranav_solanki
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am doing SD-FICA integration,my problem is while creating billing documents FAZ at that time indicator "A" is taken but while creating accounting( after releasing billing document )its gives me error that A with 0020 0020 is not possible,

I know the reason in FICA main sub config indicator "H" is there which is standard,

Please suggest any way (any user exit ) so that i can replace A with  H, by doing  system will allow to create accounting documents from billing documents

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Down payment should be posted with special G/L account indicator A only. Why you want to change to H? Can you provide the error message number?

For details on FI side, you may refer OSS Note 213852 - Analysis of down payment processing with FI

Regards,

pranav_solanki
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Shiva,

Its security deposit ,so in ISU-FICA its mian sub is 0020 0020 and indicator is H always,

So it will not allows indicator A ,

Please help on this

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you provide the error message number?

Regards,

pranav_solanki
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear shiva,

Message no. >R 036

No entry found for down payment request - R A 0020 0020

Diagnosis

For main transaction 0020 and sub-transaction 0020 of the downpayment request, no entry could be found in application area R for statistics indicator A. This assignment must be made in order that a downpayment can be made for the request.