Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Launchpads in OVP

guillaume-hrc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have set up multiple launchpads UIBB in my OVP (in NetWeaver 7.02 SP8).

I am facing 2 issues I would like to share with you:

• how could I have a service map () for each launchpad??
  • when clicking on Map, Directory or Index button of 1 launnchpad, the design is changed on all launchpads, is this possible to restrict this to only the relevant one?

By the way, if service maps are not usable, is this possible to simply deactivate the folder link (from LPD_CUST transaction?) because it results in "No valid target content area found" error message?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Guillaume

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

guillaume-hrc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I managed to implement a workaround solution by enhancing the

CL_FPM_GUIBB_LAUNCHPAD_RENDER-> RENDER_FOLDER_AND_LNG_TXT_DIR method.

Unfortunately, I had to add another layer to get access to the customizing of my folder in LDP. Indeed, the alias & additional parameters are not available in the CL_FPM_GUIBB_LAUNCHPAD_RENDER... And, this part is time-consuming.

Do you know any fast-access to parameters behing the GUID that is used throughout the launchpad classes??

Best regards,

Guillaume

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

marcin_cholewczuk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Regarding changing design on all launchpads. I didn't try it, but I would suspect that for each launchpad there would be an event fired. If you're using GUIBB try to implement interface IF_FPM_GUIBB_LAUNCHPAD and check in method navigate if it's choosen launchpad or not (then set EV_RESULT with value IF_FPM_CONSTANTS=>GC_EVENT_RESULT-FAILED). Hopefully it will work.

Best Regards

Marcin Cholewczuk