cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total Order qty. not showing in MCTI

0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a scenario in which Invoice is created from a Contract (Service Contract). Hence only target qty is present in the contract.

We are trying to get a MCTI report in which we also need the Total order qty. to get reflected, which is not happening as of now.

Have maintained all the possible SIS: Sales settings in IMG.

Any suggestions on how this can be done?

Regards,

Wilson.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also forget to ask that is there any specific purpose using MCTI instead of MCSI which normally Business use this transaction code ?  Also check whether MCSI is showing the correct statistics.

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi ,

MCSI is also not updating the correct stats.

However, here the table name for Tot. order qty. is S901 as against S006 in MCTI

Also is there some SIS customization that is present for orders and not for contracts in standard SAP?

Regards,

Wilson.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the following notes whether they helps you:-

• Note 1597097 - Incorrect data in info structures or standard analyses
  • Note 1597098 - Missing data in info structures or standard analyses

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Also, when I create normal orders, the Tot. Order Qty. field gets populated with correct values. Only in case of Service Contracts, I have this issue.

Regards,

Wilson.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have one thought ,if you don't mind please click on "Filed Total Order Quantity" in Report MCTI and go to Technical Name and Find out which "Table and Field ".

Actually you said ,I got Normal Sales Order values in MCTI Report and not in Service Contract values in MCTI Report.

Please compare this both Technical fields in documents level and reports level and also table leevl.  I think , Fields not correct fetching in your case.

Thanks,

Naren

Message was edited by: Narendra Konnipati

0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

The technical names for Tot. Order Qty in MCTI are the same in both cases, i.e. Normal SO and Service Contract scenario

Table name: S006

Field Name: AEMENGE

Regards,

Wilson.

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Wilson,

If you have maintain all the related  SIS: Sales Information System settings the check the SIS tables which actually stores the data relevant for for this issue is ;

S006 - SIS: Sales Rep/SalesOrg/DistCh/Division/Customer/Product

Please check the Tot.order qty, Billing qty and all the Qty field.

If yes then it should come in the MCTI.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Suman

0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

Thanks for your response. However, I'd really appreciate if you'd be more specific in terms of t-codes and screenshots if possible.

Regards,

Wilson.

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Wilson,

Please go to Tcode SE16N and give the Transparent table S006 and see the data available in this table or not.Mainly the quantity part.

Thanks,

Suman

0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

The order qty is not reflecting in S006 table.

Pls. remember that this is a service contract in which there is only a target qty field. It directly goes to billing, where the billing is done as per the billing plan, either periodic or milestone. As such, there is no order qty field anywhere.

However thru SE16N, I can see the order value which is also reflected in the MCTI report seen above, but not the Order Qty.

Any further suggestions?

Regards,

Wilson.

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Wilson,

Ok so for your case you please select the Billing quantity from the above Choose key figure icon.

Thanks,

Suman

0 Kudos

No Suman, that's not the issue. Billing Qty comes fine when I create invoice. I need the Total Order Qty. to show up the qtys. and not just show zeros (column 3 above).

Regards,

Wilson.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please  see below link ,you can solve your Problem.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1304982

Thanks,

Naren

0 Kudos

Thanks for your response Narendra, but that link is not good enough for my requirement. It says:

"Sales Employee Analysis which has infostructure S006  and which is used to generate the report using t.code MCTI .In this infostrucutue S006 only,  you have key figures these key figures are Total order qty and Billing qty.  These infostructures are configured using LIS." My question is: How do you configure it differently for a Service Contract vis-a-vis a Sales Order?

As mentioned earlier, I get the Tot. Order Qty. field populated for orders but not for service contracts.

Regards,

Wilson.