cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mass change

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi , I require t-code ( mass change ) to remove confirmation on stock in sales orders , as data entry entered sales orders for more than one month , so all the stocks are reserved and we could n't  issue deliveries , please help as  i couldn't do anything thanks 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member211556
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Another option is in VA05, you can select the set of orders for which confirmation is to be removed and goto

- EDIT-> MASS CHANGE-> New Plant.

In this you can remove the plant, so that the confirmation gets removed but you need to make note of the change you are doing so that you can revert the same when needed.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Vasanth

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you execute MASS, you can see a field "Reason for Rejection".  Assign this value to those sale orders so that the stocks can be diverted to alternate sale orders.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, G. Lakshmipathi

it is a good solution , but in my case , there are thousands of sales orders needed to remove confirmation on stock for a while in order to make stock available for delivery for other orders , as data entry created orders for more than months , we didn't go life until now . and when we want to create outbound deliveries , we didn't find stock , as the sales orders reserved the stoch.

i hope you can help me

thanks a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi eman elgammal ,

Alternative way to use reason of rejection by using T.Code VKM4.

Hope it may be helpful to you

Regards

Arun

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eman,

There is a Tcode called MASS.

plz try this out with some own effort.

Thanks,

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Suman,

i can't reach the field of BMENG   -confirmed q'ty  to make zero

Can u help me

Thanks

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eman,

Are you going to change the VBEP-BMENG ?

Plz let me know?

Thanks,

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

vbap - KBMENG -

VBEP-BMENG -

now the problem is , there are many sales orders created in March, April ,May , all these orders reserve the stock and and when we want to create outbound deliveries , there is no stock , so we think the solution is to remove the confirmation on the stock in some orders to enable us to create the deliveries , i hope i could explain the problem

thanks a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eman,

You can try Transaction code CO06 for changing the confirmation for some of the sales order

Best Regards,

MH

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try use TCode V_V2, where you can use this transaction to rescheduling sales documents by material.

For FAQ, refer following SAP Notes.

- 549064 - FAQ: Rescheduling and backorder updating in R/3

- 821739 – FAQ: Rescheduling Transaction (V_V2) in Purchasing

Regards, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Muhammad,

Is there a transaction that performs the same function as CO06 (backorder processing) confirmation but on mass?

Thanks .

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try TCode V_RA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

kindly show me how to use it to make mass confirmation change.

thanks