Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amount for reimbursement is calculated twice in Total cost

former_member221103
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a problem in calculating the Receipt amount when I am selecting a Expense Type at the time of filling the Expense Sheet. I select the Expense Type say Entertainment and when I review it the system shows the amount as Individual receipt and Paid by company. In this the employee incurred the Expense on behalf of the company and now company will reimburse the same amount to the company.

It shows the amount as Total Individual receipts and Paid by company.In this case what is happening the Expense amount is getting double and adding it the Total cost of the trip. However, the amount to be reimburse to the employee is the correct amount but the double amount is getting total cost of the trip. pls find attached the screenshot

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Following may be one of the reasons.

1) Check  V_T706B1 using sm30, expense types shall be  Reimbursable to employee NOT paid by company.

2) Check table T706B1 using se16, check your expense type parameters (i.e entertainment) with other correctly behaving expense types (i.e tele)..

3) I think it's customized report, if Yes please also check your abap team in their query while getting expense types records...

I hope it would Serve your purpose..

Regards,

Muhammad Umer

Answers (0)