cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM activity monitor update is incomplete

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Could any of You, pls find me the reason why data in acivity monitor is no updated according to recent situation.

There is anactivated whs for activity monitor; there is a parameter is defined for storage type  with 1MIN critical time for negative stock. Variant is created for the whs, background job is running, there are negative stock in storage type - for input

There are two problems after the job has been finished:  

1. Still the LL01 is not match with storage type negative stock: not all the items are to be seen in LL01, some are missing - not necessary the last ones.
  2. The updated data could only be seen if Edit / Determine data again function is choosen.

Could any of You pls, let me know what do I miss with settings?

Answers will be appreciated

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this SAP note 1576179

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly confirm if  this issue is resolved.

Thanks

Jinoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bela ,

Quantity of the negative quants will be updated & overwritten if same material , batch is posted. It will not create new entry in LL01 , please crosscheck this case also.

Thanks

Jinoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

thank you for answering - but I can not really understand what You mean by that: negatív quants would be updated, if same material, batch is posted. There was a posting, which evaluated the qty on storage type - but this can not be seen on activity monitor. Normally this does not happen, only in some / rear cases - which I do not know when, or what brought this about.

pls, clerify this.

Thanks a million

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bela ,

As per below activity there are 3 negative quants.

Refer highlighted material and its quantity its 22 KG

Detailed view of negative quants

As per below screen I am posting 10 KG more and this will  increase negative stock of the material .

My activity monitor will still have 3 entry's , double click on negative quants

Below screen will show an increase in quantity from 22 KG to 32 KG  , it will not increase number of negative stocks in activity monitor  but it will update quantity to existing quant of same material , batch.

Hope it  helps.

Jinoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Your background job should pick the negative stock , reschedule the job and try LL01 .I  did a quick test run and  its working as expected.

Thanks

Jinoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Is this resolved , please confirm ,

Thanks

Jinoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi tere,

thank You for answering - the note explains, that I have to set a background job for update - which I actually did - and still not correct te result is.

Just in case I tried today as well, and have the same failure. Other figures are OK, but negatív stock gives me a false result.

Pls if You have additional idea, share it!

Thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bela ,

Kindly send me screen shot of stock in storage type with negative quants  & Activity  monitor configuration  for storage type.

Thanks

Jinoy