cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with bin 0000000000 in storage type 916

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear forum,

We have a problem with storage bin 0000000000 in storage type 916.

After creating transfer orders and PGIs for deliveries, we sometimes have negative stock left in storage bin 0000000000 in the storage type 916. Also, we have positive stock left in the assigned bin for the delivery.

For example, this would be the situation in transaction LS26:

916 0000000000 (bin)

SL01(sloc) 72281A (batch)   Total stock: -78

916 2260069829 (delivery number)

SL01 (sloc)  72281A (batch)  Total stock: +78

1) Why is this occuring?

2) How can we avoid it? The warehouse clerks are spending a lot of time in LT10 to clear out the bins (posting from the positive to the negative bin) every week...

3) I can see that in the picking transfer orders executed for this delivery, the end dest bin is 0000000000 in storage type 916. I think this is were the problem is. Should the picking TO´s not be directed to the delivery bin number?

Thanks in advance,

Lars

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

kartheek_epuri
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI All,

I have a similar problem with Destination bin "0000000000" for storage type 916. This type of bin occurs only when two or more batches are determined for same line item in outbound delivery. If it is only one batch per line item, everything is perfect and destination bin is same as outbound delivery number. Please advise

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pleae confirm if issue still persists.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jinoy

Yes, we have this setting made in the IMG, thanks.

The issue still persists.

One strange thing I realized is that all picking TO´s has the destination storage type 916 and bin 0000000000...should the destination bin not be the delivery for picking to delivery TO´s?

//Lars

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lars  ,

Kindly provide  screen shot of configuration made for movement type , movement type in delivery , screen shot of Pick TO creation is foreground  which has destination bin .

I can guide you better once you provide  those details , thanks - Jinoy

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please check SAP notes  392631 and 174684.Check thease notes are applicable if not contact to SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

For WM movement type have you assigned destination storage type as 916 and flagged dynamic destination bin indicater .

If so system will automatically pick 916 as destination storage type and relevant delivery as destination storage bin in transfer order.

try same and let me know if issue persists.

Thanks

Jinoy

0 Kudos

Good note it helped me. My user was creating good issue without saving delivery hence this issue of zero bin.