cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC status "Message scheduled on outbound side"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

I am working on scenario file-> PI 7.0 ->SAP R/3(Using IDOC). I am getting outbound status of IDOC as "Message Scheduled on Outbound side" in SXMB_MONI.

I have checked in smq1, smq2 and SM58 in PI system no messages are there.  And also checked in SMQ2 in ECC there also I didn't find any messages.

And also I have registered all Queues :  SXMB_ADM ->Manage Queues --> Register

Please help me , where can I find these messages? and how to reprocess the same?

Thanks in Advance

Rakesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

did you checked the IDX5?

cheers,

Edu

anupam_ghosh2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

Eduarto is correct , pls check if idx5 is showing some message.

Regards

Anupam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edu ,

I have checked in IDX5 , I am able to get the remaining successful Message ID's except the "Messages Scheduled on Outbound side"

Thanks & Regards

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

weird issue. If they are scheduled at SXMB_MONI and you've clicked at queue ID field of those messages and still cannot find them, seems like the message queue got deleted at some point. If you're the only person responsible of PI, maybe BASIS guys know something...

Like Anupam says, you could ask if those IDOCs could be reprocessed...

cheers,

Edu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anupam,

I have checked in IDX5 also, There I can able to find the all the successful messages with Idoc numbers. But not the " Messages scheduled at Outbound side "

Thanks & Regards

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Guys,

Thanks for your support. I will check with Basis person and let you know the progress.

Thanks & Regards

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Eduardo/Anupam,

I am sorry for the wrong reply. I am able to find the messages in IDX5.

Can you please advice me how to reprocess the same.

Thanks & Regards

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

it was quite weird IDX5 didn't show anything!

Go tx BD87:

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ABAP/Reprocess+or+Delete+an+Idoc

cheers,

Edu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edu,

Many thanks.But when I  am providing the IDOC number and respective date --> Executed . Nothing is displayed under the client.

IDX5:

BD87 :

Unable to find the successful Idocs also

Thanks & Regards

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edu,

Many thanks.But when I  am providing the IDOC number and respective date --> Executed . Nothing is displayed under the client.

IDX5:

BD87 :

Unable to find the successful Idocs also

Thanks & Regards

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

I just don't know, I'm not an Idoc expert though.I'm sure some expert will shed some light on this.

May you have a look at SAP help?

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/6a/e6194119d8f323e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

cheers,

Edu

Message was edited by: Eduardo Bertoni did you check your connection authorization at sm59 with an authorization test?

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

The message may stuck up in the message queues of XI, showing the green flag with status Message scheduled on outbound side’.

To unlock the message from queue, click on Queue ID. It takes you to another screen,

On new screen check the box corresponding to Queue ID and click on Number LUW Entries. 

Click on the Unlock icon to pull out of queue. I think this will solve your issue. Otherwise you can reprocess the idoc by using transaction we11.

Best Regards,

Sagarika

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check also smq3 (for recorded entries) just in case.

cheers,

Edu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edu,

Thanks for your support. Checked in SMQ3 also, no messages are there.

Thanks & Regards

Rakesh

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can u check in SM58 of your XI server(ABAP Stack) whether any entry is there waiting to be send to SAP system???

Regards,

Naveen,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

I have already checked in SM58 in PI server (ABAP Stack) , there also I didn't got any messages.

Thanks & Regards

Rakesh

anupam_ghosh2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

Try st22 and check what are the error logs being shown. Consult this with your BASIS team. Perhaps the message queue got deleted. Thus now you can re-trigger the idocs with permission from business and after consultation with BASIS team. BASIS team needs to have a look in the issue.

Is this incident happening for all idocs or specific one? If its for specific ones you can re-trigger the same again. If the problem is for all the idocs in the system

1. check sm59 connection to target system.

2. St22 for error logs

3. Idoc adapter settings if its showing correct details from SLD or not. In ID go to proper business system to which idocs are being sent and check adapter specific identifier.

4. Check if SLD is showing all business systems correctly or not.

Regards

Anupam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anupam,

I have checked in st22 , it is showing "Non of the selected short dumps exist" .

But I want to explain one more thing . I got this "Message scheduled on outbound ststus" for all the Idocs of one scenario for the 23nd and 24rd dates. But from 25th it is processing successful for the same scenario. now need to process the 23nd and 24th data manually from PI .

Thanks & Regards

Rakesh

maciej_jarecki
Contributor
0 Kudos

Perhaps you use Event driver message proc.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/0d/5ab43b274a960de10000000a114084/frameset.htm

or someone deleted message like Michal mentioned

Br

M.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>>>"Message Scheduled on Outbound side".

maybe it was removed from SMQ2 by someone ? as this means that the message is in the queue - so if the queue is empty it might mean that someone took care of that...

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

Thanks for your reply. As you said some one take care of that one, I am only the person who is taking care of this PI system.

Thanks & Regards

Rakesh