cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change pricing date in CJ40

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Want to plan costs in trans CJ40 with unit costing, but since the pricing date always is the system date I don't get the different prices for different years.

In trans KP26 I Plan prices for 3 years for cctr+activity.

eg      cctr           Year     Activity     Price/h

100000     2012     PC1          500 Eur

100000     2012     PC1          600 Eur

100000     2012     PC1          700 Eur

In trans CJ40 I dubbelklick on a WBS

I am then in a Year view

In the year View i mark year 2013 and klick on the buttom unit costing/costing variant (F7)

In the pop-up i choose costing variant PS01

I enter category: E=internal aktivity     Quantity: 1     Resource/cctr: 100000      Activitytype: PC1

The price that i get is 500 eur.

Since I am planning hours for year 2013 I want to have the price for 2013 that is 600 Eur.

The reason that I get the year 2012 price is because the pricing date (field: PSDAT) is filled with the system date.

If I enter GO TO>>HEADER and changes the pricing date to a date in 2013 (eg 2013-01-01) and then do REVALUATE (or if i change the date before I enter the activity hour) I do get the right price,but this is time consuming.

I want the pricing date to be determined by the year I am entering the planning for.

Have i missed something in the konfiguration of the costingvariant (trans OKKT) or do I need to do a user exit?

Please give me advice. Thanks in advance

Best regards

Marika Ekedahl

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MohanDesai
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Marika,

Go to Annual Overview in CJ40 and then click on the year. Next, go to primary costs. You can Plan the cost for the selected year and selected month.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

MRD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan

Thanks for your replay.

I am aware of that I can do Detailed planning with prim costing button, i then do the planning on Celm. i am also aware of the possibility to do detailed planning on activity with the Activity button.

But I want to use unit costing button (F7) because I here can enter planning with different categories like Material, Internal activity, Variable position (Celm) and so on.

Best regards

marika Ekedahl

MohanDesai
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Marika,

If you are expecting the screen as given in the attached document then follow the path;

CJ40-Annual Overview-Period-Primary Costs-Edit-Detailed Planning-Change/Display

I am not exactly getting why you want to use F7.

Regards,

MRD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

I have several resons for wanting to use unit costing

Its the little button that looks like at calculator.

I will give you a few: One reson is that when the users do planning for NWA in CJ20 they use the same button.

Another reson is that when you do planning through prim costing (detailed planning on Celm)  or activity costing (detailed planning on activities) then the planning is through a planlayout and since we have activated Fund then we need to implement serveral notes and make a badi for funktion IM_behaviour.

My question is about Unit costing and not the other funkctions:

I want to use unit costing and my question is if there is a configuration in order to control the pricing date ( in the header -RK70D-PSDAT) or if there someone has a suggestion for a user exit.

I want the pricing date to be set so that if i enter planning för year 2017 I want to have the price for year 2017 that I have set in KP26 for the CCtr and activitytype.

Best regards

Marika Ekedahl